Where can I go on Valentine's Day in London?
Valentine's Day is a special occasion to celebrate love and romance with your partner. If you are looking for some ideas on how to spend this day in London, you are in luck. The capital city offers a variety of attractions and activities that will make your Valentine's Day unforgettable. Whether you prefer a classic dinner date, a cultural outing, or a quirky adventure, London has something for everyone. Here are some of the best things to do on Valentine's Day in London, based on our web search.
- See the city from above on the London Eye. This giant Ferris wheel offers panoramic views of the skyline and the River Thames. You can book a private capsule for two, complete with champagne and chocolates, for a truly romantic experience.
- Explore the British Museum, one of the world's largest and oldest museums, with collections spanning from ancient Egypt to modern art. You can admire the stunning architecture, marvel at the Rosetta Stone and the Parthenon sculptures, and discover the stories behind the artefacts.
- Enjoy a candlelit dinner at one of London's romantic restaurants. You can choose from a variety of cuisines, from Italian to Indian, and enjoy the ambience and service. Some of the most popular restaurants for Valentine's Day include Clos Maggiore, Sketch, and The Ivy.
- Experience the culture and entertainment of the West End, where you can see world-class musicals, plays, and comedy shows. You can book tickets for popular shows such as The Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, and The Book of Mormon, or try something new and exciting.
- Visit the Tower of London, a historic fortress and prison that houses the Crown Jewels, the Beefeaters, and the ravens. You can learn about the history and legends of this iconic landmark, and even join a twilight tour for a spooky and thrilling adventure.
- Stroll hand in hand at Kew Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is home to thousands of plants and flowers. You can explore the glasshouses, the treetop walkway, and the orchid festival, or simply relax in the beautiful scenery.
- Shop till you drop at some of the most famous streets and markets in London, such as Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Camden Town, and Portobello Road. You can find everything from designer brands to vintage treasures, and treat yourself and your partner to some souvenirs.
- Taste the diversity of London's cuisine, from traditional fish and chips to curry, dim sum, and afternoon tea. You can sample the flavours of the world at one of the many street food markets, such as Borough Market, Camden Market, and Brick Lane Market.
- Cruise along the River Thames, where you can see iconic landmarks such as Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, and the Houses of Parliament. You can book a sightseeing cruise, a dinner cruise, or even a speedboat ride for some adrenaline and fun.
- Create a signature scent at a Design a Bespoke Perfume Experience. You can work together with your partner to make a personalised perfume, using a range of fragrances and ingredients. You can also take home a bottle of your unique creation.
These are just some of the many wonderful things to do on Valentine's Day in London. If you are looking for a place to stay, look no further than Hotel Indigo London Paddington, a boutique hotel that is ideally located for you to enjoy the best of London. Our hotel is just a short walk from Paddington Station, Hyde Park, and Little Venice, and offers modern and comfortable rooms, a fitness centre, and a Bella Italia restaurant. Book your stay with us today and make your Valentine's Day in London a memorable one.Book Now