Things you can do in London in June
If you're looking for a fun and exciting destination for your summer vacation, look no further than London. The capital of the United Kingdom has something for everyone, from culture and history to entertainment and nightlife. And June is one of the best months to visit, as the weather is warm and sunny, and the city is buzzing with events and festivals.
Here are some of the things to do in London in June:
- Enjoy the musicals at West End Live: This free event showcases performances from some of the top shows in London's theatre district, such as The Lion King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and more. You can watch them live at Trafalgar Square on June 17 and 18.
- Celebrate Pride in London: Join the LGBT+ community and allies for a colourful and festive parade through the city centre on July 1. You can also enjoy events and activities at various venues across London throughout June.
- Explore hidden green spaces at Open Garden Squares Weekend: Discover more than 200 gardens that are usually closed to the public, from private courtyards and rooftops to historic parks and experimental plantations. You can visit them on June 10 and 11.
- Experience the magic of Harry Potter at Warner Bros Studio Tour: If you're a fan of the boy wizard, you can't miss this opportunity to see behind-the-scenes of the film series. You can walk through sets, props, costumes, and special effects that brought the story to life. You can also ride on a broomstick across London.
- Taste delicious food at Pub in the Park: Presented by Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge, this festival combines great food with great music. You can sample dishes from some of the best pubs and restaurants in the country, while listening to live performances from artists like Craig Charles, Heather Small, and Republica. You can find it at Dulwich from June 9 to 11.
Of course, these are just some of the things you can do in London in June. You can also visit iconic attractions like the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and Madame Tussauds. Or you can relax in one of the many beautiful parks and gardens, such as Hyde Park, Regent's Park, or Kew Gardens.
And if you're looking for a place to stay in London, you can't go wrong with Hotel Indigo London Paddington Hyde Park. This boutique hotel in London offers stylish rooms with modern amenities, a cosy bar and restaurant, and a convenient location near Paddington Station. You can easily access all the attractions and events mentioned above from this hotel.
So what are you waiting for? Book your trip to London in June today and experience all that this amazing city has to offer.Book Now