Visit London this February half term and enjoy a fun-filled school holidays in the city.
Explore the interactive exhibitions and brilliant theatre shows, you’ll find plenty of things to do during the half-term week in London to suit all budgets and ages.
- Gaze up at thousands of sea creatures at SEA LIFE London aquarium
- Take a ride on a miniature train deep under London at The Postal Museum
- Peek at the props and designs from the Harry Potter films at Warner Bros Studio Tour London
- Wow the kids with a thrill-a-minute Speedboat ride down the river Thames.
- Be inspired by the mysteries of outer space with the Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Scare yourselves as you face your fears in the dark at the London Dungeon
- Meet Shrek, Pinocchio and Lord Farquaad at Shrek's Adventure! London
- Join the family fun activities at Lee Valley Regional Park, from ice skating to stroking the farm animals!
BOOK a night stay now and enjoy these fantastic attractions in the city.Book Now